12 minutes | 24 Jun 2014
I'll walk you through the many ways that you can export your design and assets out of Sketch, to the world, including a first look at the just released SketchTool.
- SketchTool – A command-line app for exporting pages and slices out of .sketch docs.
Here's some of the basic commands of SketchTool
- export slices Export one or more slices
- export pages Export an area from one or more pages
- export artboards Export one or more artboards
- export layers Export one or more layers
- show Show the location of the various sketch folders.
- list pages List information on the document's pages.
- list artboards List information on the document's artboards.
- list formats List the supported export formats.
- list slices List information on the document's slices.
- dump Dump out the structure of a document as JSON.
If you have any question I'm just a tweet away ;)